A very cool testimony… The Spirit and the bride say, “Come!” And let the one who hears say, “Come!” Let the one who is thirsty come; and let the one who wishes take the free gift of the water of life. Revelation 22:17 We went out yesterday by Rivergate around the fountain. It was day 7 of the feast of tabernacles and we thought that to be a cool area to go to and share the gospel. I looked down and saw a fish as a part of the fountain’s design. Then God highlighted a lady who was passing by. I felt to tell her we were praying for people and that I felt God showed me she had a son who she had been praying for his salvation. She confirmed she had only one son and that she had been praying for his salvation. I asked her his name. She said his name was Seven. So we prayed for him. Today as I was walking in the house I found a toy number 7 red at the door step. Seven represents spiritual perfection. Jesus is perfecting and completing things by His Spirit. Jesus is the 77th name from God in Luke’s genealogy. The word church and the phrase house of God appears 77 times in Scripture. I pray that we become the perfect witness of His Spirit and His presence. We are His bride and as we intentionally ask and seek He will show us what He sees, feels and wants. How FUN is to be ONE with Jesus!

Posted by Yaneisy del Corral Linares at 2022-10-18 00:22:01 UTC