I wonder what would have happened to me between my 7 to my 26 years old, if anyone would have approached me and ask me the question: “if you would die today, do you know you are going to heaven?” Why? I may have gotten safe earlier in life. Don’t be shy of what people are going to think of you. Please, if you believe in Jesus, don’t be ashamed of the gospel. “All have sinned and have fall short of His glory” “but whosoever believes and confesses Jesus, will have eternal life” We live in a world that is constantly pursuing being politically correct- but we are constantly either buying or selling everything. How about we approach the gospel with the same urgency and desire? The gospel (Jesus came, died on the cross for our sins, that if we believe in Him and repent, we can have eternal life) is the power of God to salvation for ALL who believe. You can’t make people believe (that’s the Holy Spirit’s responsibility) but we are called by God to SHARE the gospel with ALL. Have a Throwback and testify Thursday. Don’t keep Jesus to yourself! 💥🙌

Posted by Yaneisy del Corral Linares at 2022-09-29 13:50:45 UTC