Powerful Kingdom Warriors team praying and bringing the purposes of God in Raleigh, NC this past Sunday. The glory of God manifested with His Presence, miracles and wonders. Aida, my wife, and myself went to spend the weekend to childcare Malachi, one of our grandchildren; His parents were on their first time weekend retreat, since Malachi was born 16 months ago. While walking in a park Sunday afternoon, I felt a very strong presence of the Holy Spirit and turned around and felt the glory of God upon this team of Kingdom Warriors. The team had just prayed for a man and he was immediately healed of arthritis; another one healed of wounds and scars in his feet (a Hindu man), and another one healed of cancer. The presence of the Lord was so great that I asked Aida to keep an eye on Malachi, and while I was approaching them; one of them, Tobin, a 20 year old youngster, turned around and said, brother, I have a word for you. We ended up praying and proclaiming the goodness of God. Revival is here🔥🔥🔥❗Jesus is LORD🙌🙌🙌❗

Posted by Armando Perdomo at 2022-09-07 01:19:23 UTC