Thank you for your prayers for this women’s gathering. We all were touched by His presence! If you know women that want to connect more and gather together in prayer, worship and being open to receive more of Him, please share with them… planning to do this once a month next year… English and Spanish welcomed. Testimony time from the Women’s meeting on Sunday. Women, be refreshed. 🙂 Woman Be Refreshed “What a great way to kick off year 58! A city wide “Refresh Woman’s Gathering”… When we arrived we were asked to pick a word for the evening.. I immediately was drawn to VICTORY. Hoping the other two ladies wouldn’t choose it I immediately scooped it up! When we entered the the sanctuary you had to find the ballon with Your word on it .. Others were hunting for theirs .. while I found a seat .. as I looked down..my VICTORY ballon was right at my feet .. I didn’t have to look for it…VICTORY had come to me !!! Victory is part of our identity ! It is given to us through the cross .. Jesus paid for it ! We don’t have to fight for it ! We fight from it!! God is on our side !! The white surrender flag is our surrender to God .. knowing He goes before us !! Deuteronomy 20:4 For the LORD your God is the one who goes with you to fight for you against your enemies to give you victory.” Have a listen .. join in the song ! https://youtu.be/rgTavMhgn00

Posted by Yaneisy del Corral Linares at 2022-12-13 19:17:26 UTC