My Hiding Place As I sit reflecting on the last four years of my life, I can see all the times the Lord was there. At times I believe He literally picked me up and carried me through. I went through situations that left me feeling like I didn’t even want to go on anymore. I’m not perfect. I’ve made many bad choices in my past. I can only thank God that He has forgiven me, He has redeemed me. I thank God for being my hiding place. My place of refuge when there was no where else to turn. Whenever I am afraid I will trust in Him. When I am weak He is strong. He sings over me with songs of deliverance. I have failed myself, other people have failed me too but He’s never failed me, not one time and He never will. I don’t know how I could ever possibly deserve His love, His grace or His mercy and forgiveness but He has called me worthy, redeemed and He calls me His daughter. He is the same yesterday, today and forever. What He’s done for me He will do it for you too. The love He has for me He also has for you. I pray that today you would come to the understanding that He doesn’t hold anything against you and that He loves you with an everlasting, unconditional love 💕 ~Rebecca Hoffman~

Posted by Rebecca Hoffman at 2022-12-01 19:10:30 UTC