God has a sense of humor. Around this time last year I feel the Holy Spirit told me this, and it made me laugh: “Fear is not Kosher. Do not eat it!” So… The Bidens host the largest Diwali celebration ever in the White House! 😬 Yesterday started the celebration of “Diwali or Deepawali, known as the 'festival of lights,' that is usually celebrated in October or November, and is on October 24 this year. Lasting over five days, the holiday is celebrated by millions of Hindus, Jains, and Sikhs worldwide.” Then Halloween is around the corner, and the decorations this year have been bigger and crazier looking. The enemy is in our face using intimidation in so many ways… but Jesus! Thank God we are not ruled by men’s calendar, but God’s! The church is raising up! His bride is rendering its heart and not its garments. The people of God are using their voices in places we have not heard them before. We are looking after His face and building the altar! I m so excited. Fear is not Kosher! Let the enemy eat it while we feast at the table with the Lord!

Posted by Yaneisy del Corral Linares at 2022-10-25 21:35:59 UTC